I did something bad.  I put some sample code for a Silverlight application on my blog that ate memory at a rate of about 2 MB every three seconds

As soon as I realized it, I fixed the application that I had posted to the Silverlight streaming service.  The problem that I encountered was that JavaScript in the browser wasn't determining correctly that memory should be released and this was causing a memory leak.  I have attached the code for a non-leaking Matrix dropping characters so you can see a right method and a wrong method.

You can also look at the code to see how to do the following things in Silverlight:

  1. Create Hyperlinks
  2. Scale an application to full screen
  3. Use WebDing fonts for icons.