Subscribe to this Silverlight Jobs Feed.
Inviso builds world class software solutions specializing in business intelligence, web applications, and service oriented solutions. Inviso works with a steady stream of new Microsoft technologies and prides itself on exceptional service.
Inviso is looking for a C# Silverlight Developer to contract for a short-term project. The candidate can be junior, intermediate or senior in level and the ideal candidate will possess excellent visual and user interface design skills. The candidate is expected to work with Silverlight, WPF, and XAML to develop a world class line-of-business application. Preference will be given to candidates who submit code samples. Communication and team skills are at the top of our list. A Computer Science, related degree or equivalent experience is a must. Good patterns and object-oriented design skills are a must for the senior role. Depending on the individual’s performance and needs of the business, the role might mature into a longer term opportunity.
You will be expected to either know, or be on the path to knowing the ins and outs of Expression Blend, XAML, Silverlight and WPF.
You will be involved in the full software development life cycle, including design, development, and maintenance.
· Working closely with a Project Manager and Analyst to understand the business problem
· Contributing to functional specifications and design conversations
· Working with a Solution Architect to get guidance on design patterns required as part of solution
· Writing and rewriting code so that it not only solves the problem but is clear and maintainable
· Accommodate client requests that may drift through the duration of the project
· Understand and negotiate tradeoffs between competing implementations of components or algorithms
· Work closely with designer to enable design-driven development
· Work closely with designer to integrate XAML styles and custom controls
· Computer Science, related degree or equivalent experience is a must
· Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in industry.
· Industrial caliber object-oriented design skills
· Practice and understanding of design patterns
· Solid team and communication skills
· Solid technical communication skills: wireframes, ERDs, UML diagrams
· Experience with enterprise patterns and architectures
· Command of C#, Silverlight, XAML, XML, WFC, WPF, WF, SQL Server, LINQ
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in industry.
· Background in object-oriented design
· Introduced to design patterns
· C#, XML, SQL Server, exposure to Silverlight, XAML, or WPF and LINQ
If you are interested in this position, please email us your resume to email@example.com. Reference SilverLightJobs.