AQA has partnered with Microsoft to support a GCSE Computer Science qualification with course content aligned to the new Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification. MTA is a new entry-level certification at Level 2 that helps to enhance students learning and support them build towards a career in IT with industry recognised skills and qualifications. There are also a range of Microsoft resources and tools such as the IT Academy Programme, Dreamspark, Kodu and .NET Gadgeteer.
In addition to Microsoft resources, teachers signing up the AQA qualification will get access to:
- a specification that focuses on programming in the real world
- specimen papers and mark schemes
- a scheme of work
- CPD for all levels of experience
- FAQs and an IT pathfinder to show you routes through our qualifications
- your own personal subject adviser from September
- Preparing to Teach courses and web conferences
- updates on when new and exciting resources are released.
You can sign up here to teach AQA’s innovative GCSE Computer Science qualification. It uses today's technology to create tomorrow's programmers, bringing programming alive by giving students the chance to design apps and software.
For more information and support , contact ITSkillsman , or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in a free “Taster session” on 13th September or a subscription to a course then you can find out more information here .