On Tuesday, March 8th, Brian Harry announced that the Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 and Microsoft Project Server Integration Feature Pack is now available to MSDN subscribers. The key benefit of the Feature Pack is improvements in project management and software development team collaboration.
· Download the Team Foundation Server 2010 and Project Server Integration Feature Pack from MSDN download center.
· Supporting materials:
· Solutions For Application Lifecycle Management
· Team Foundation Server – Project Server Feature Pack Sales Deck
· White papers:
· Reconciling the Agile Team with Enterprise Project Management PDF - XPS
· Project and Work Management with Project Server 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2010: PDF - XPS
· MSDN Product documentation (scenarios, installation, configuration)
· MSDN Public Forums: Team Foundation Server and Project Server Integration