I was Tagged by David Salgado so here are 5 things you probably don't know about me...
1. I am both a Swedish and a Spanish citizen, the Spanish part comes from my dad and I am semi-fluent in Spanish
2. One of my favourite passtimes is playing pick-a-pix (a japanese crossword game), which when I say it makes me feel like a 65 year old lady:)
3. I won one game in the Swedish Championship in 9-ball last year, unfortunately I lost out in the second round, but I'm planning to be back and fighting next year:)
4. I went to college in Orlando, FL and started working for Microsoft in Charlotte, NC straight out of college in 99'. In 04' I moved to Sweden to join Microsoft in Stockholm and have lived here ever since.
5. I got stuck with being on-call on newyears eve for the millenium shift between 11 pm and 1 am in case we would get a massive amount of people calling in because their web sites had crashed. Come on, give me a break... as if anyone browsing the sites would care on new years eve or new years day (depending on timezone). How many call-outs do you think I got in the end? zero, zilch, zip, nada... :) Still a bit miffed about that one:)
oh yeah, i forgot, i was supposed to tag 5 other people I want to know more about so I'm tagging the writers of some of my favourite blogs Doug, Jeff, Maoni, Mike Stall, and Eran.
Cool!! I was surprised with the Spanish part. The fact is that I tagged David Salgado, and he tagged you. I read you, but didn't knew you both where connected, and I had an error today with an "ambiguous match found" in asp.net and met Eran, he had some tips for it... and i suscribed to his blog, saw the last post and he was tagged by you
This is a pretty small world!!! El mundo es un pañuelo lleno de mocos, algunos son muy grandes y pegajosos que aparecen por todos lados :)
#5 is the best
Tess " tagged me ". This seems to be a bit of New Year fun in the blogosphere – seems to be a bit like
I love your blog, and think you should have your own cable TV show called "The Heap Whisperer"!
Thank you for the excellent info you share in your blog.
Even though I don´t understand much.. except for the tagging part.. I enjoy reading Your blog.