In this episode, guest Paul Thurrott joins Dmitry and Peter to discuss Windows Server 2008 R2 and Virtualization. Also Peter and Dmitry discuss the news about Codeplex.org, an open source software foundation created by Microsoft.
The Connected Show Episode 16
Get Connected With the Connected Show Online
Follow us on Twitter, Become a Fan on Facebook
About the Connected Show
The Connected Show is a new podcast focused on the latest Microsoft developer technologies and interoperability with non-Microsoft technologies. It is hosted by Dmitry Lyalin (Microsoft Consulting Services) and Peter Laudati (Developer Evangelist). It’s a heterogeneous world out there. Microsoft has a lot of great technology solutions and we want to let folks know that anyone can take advantage of them, even if they’re not regular Microsoft technology users.
New episodes are published on a weekly basis. Recently published episodes include:
· Jon Skeet on C# 4.0 w/Jon Skeet
· Zune HD w/Rob Greenlee
· Sketchflow in Blend3 w/Christian Schormann
· SQL Compact Edition w/Himradi Sarkar
· JNBridge: Spanning Java & .NET w/Wayne Citrin
· PRISM for Silverlight w/Shawn Wildermuth
· Community Soup… Virtual Worlds w/Zain Naboulsi