Developers, if you're interested in participating in the exam development process for WPF, WCF, or Workflow (and taking a cert exam/earning a certification for free in the process), check it:
· Not available in China, India, Pakistan
· No guarantee of a seat!
The dates for the following three betas have been extended and you are welcome to spread the word. taking a beta exam is free. If you pass it, you have passed that exam (and earned the related certification, if applicable)--you do not need to take the live version of the exam. if you've never taken a beta exam before, read this. If you have questions, check out Gerry's Blog, I'm sure he'll be posting this info too and he knows more about it than YT.
· 71-502: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 - Windows Presentation Foundation
· 71-503: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 - Windows Communication Foundation
· 71-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Workflow Foundation
Link to registration: http://www.register.prometric.com/ClientInformation.asp
· Need to stress there’s no guarantee of a seat