An integrated environment for developing Python in Visual Studio 2010
- Support for CPython & IronPython (and Pypy and Jython)
- World-class intellisense, Browsing, Find All refs, Refactor, …
- Integrated REPL, including support for MSR’s Sho and the IPython REPL
- Advanced local & remote Debugging, including Attach scenarios
- Profiling with A/B comparison
- Support for HPC clusters, MPI programming model & cluster Debugging
- Interactive parallel computing via IPython
- And it’s Free & Open Source!
Python Tools for Visual Studio 2010 - Core editing experience with Python Tools for Visual Studio
Python Tools for Visual Studio 2010 - Profiling with Python Tools for Visual Studio
Download - http://pytools.codeplex.com
To install, please see: Installing Python Tools Visual Studio
I would like to make you also aware of the availability of the NumPy and SciPy Libraries for .NET.
This port to .NET was completed by Enthought, Inc. The port enables IronPython and other .NET languages to take advantage of these important technical computing libraries which support mathematical, engineering, and scientific domains.
For further details please see:- blogs.msdn.com/.../python-tools-for-visual-studio.aspx
Please note that Python Tools for Visual Studio is open source project, released under the Apache 2.0 license.
We look forward to hearing your feedback on the effort.