Obviously over the last number of months we've seen the launch of AX 4. The Global Training Team at Microsoft are trying to guague what's worked and what hasn't worked for both partners and customers in terms of the What's New Training materials. What they're trying to understand is:
• The profiles of those who use the content
• When the content is needed and how it is used
• Which content objects are most valuable
• The preferred media output
• Translation and localization requirements
Obviously the only way that they can improve things is from feedback from yourselves, so please take a bit of time out to go and fill in the following survey.
Posted By Fee Nolan