Convergence 2012 Intro
Convergence is the premier Microsoft Dynamics event, bringing together customers, partners, Microsoft, and industry experts from around the globe to share knowledge, strategy, and make new connections. This year Convergence is taking place at the George R. Brown Conference Centre in Houston, Texas from 18th – 21st March 2012.
Full Conference Pass Early Pricing = $1395 (Before 11:59pm PST on Jan 25, 2012)
Full Conference Pass Standard Pricing = $1695 – After January 25, 2012
Day Pass (March 19, 20 or 21) = $895
Convergence Experience Center Pass = $595
Convergence Reception Guest Pass = $100
Why customers should attend
· Hear about future plans and strategy for Microsoft Dynamics software directly from key Microsoft executives
· The Convergence 2012 Expo is the largest international gathering of Microsoft Dynamics solution providers.
· Get a first look at new product releases and technologies from Microsoft
· Develop key business connections and build community with peers, industry experts, and Microsoft representatives from around the world
· Learn how to maximise the full capabilities of their Dynamics investment
Online registration for Convergence 2012 opened on November 16th, 2011. At that time, registrants will be able to register for the event as well as secure hotel accommodations at conference hotels with special, negotiated Convergence rates. Get more registration information here.
Customers and partners registering before 25th January 2012 will receive an early bird registration discount of $300.
Customers registering more than three attendees will receive a $100 discount on their third and subsequent ticket purchases.
Info and Links
Convergence 2012 Houston Home Page
Convergence 2012 Houston Agenda
Check out past sessions to get a feel for the event at Virtual Convergence Atlanta 2011.
Posted By Fee Nolan