This is to remind you that we are continuing our current series of Live Meetings (webinars) together with Microsoft business partners that will demonstrate how new technology can deliver genuine cost-savings and improve the efficiency of public service delivery.
Our next Live Meeting in this series addresses Windows 7 – Application Compatibility and Migration (Invitation Code: 4ACF82) and takes place on Friday May 21st between 11:00 – 12:00.
ChangeBASE is a Microsoft partner specialising in automated application compatibility and remediation. Their CTO, Greg lambert, is joining us for this Live Meeting and will share his expertise and experience of how to ensure application compatibility and accelerate your organisation’s migration to Windows 7.
During our Live Meeting you will learn about:
· Windows 7 enhanced features and functionality
· Public Sector customers who are successfully deploying Windows 7
· Sample testing your application portfolio for Windows 7
· How you can automatically remediate 95%+ of application compatibility issues quickly and easily
· Avoiding unnecessary migration costs and reducing the risks to your organisation
Our Live Meetings are delivered by Microsoft experts and business partners with experience in the Public Sector. You will have the opportunity to interact with the presenter(s) during the Live Meetings and get answers to your questions.
Posted by Ian