Building on Azure Storage/StorSimple 60TB of geo-replicated Cloud storage with a further 10TB onsite for c£33k per annum! Better still, automatic data tiering and de-dupe are out of the box. Find out how you can capitalise on the benefits of Microsoft’s Azure cloud and specifically how cloud based storage can help reduce storage costs, improve data management and deliver business benefit. Join us for an overview of a new class of storage technology called Cloud-integrated Storage.
Identity & Access on Azure Learn more about how Azure can help enhance your identity management and access control for on-premises, hosted and public cloud environments. Microsoft Azure Active Directory is a comprehensive identity and access management cloud solution enabling you to manage user accounts, get single sign on across Microsoft Azure, Microsoft online services like Microsoft Office 365 and a world of non-Microsoft SaaS applications.
· Azure overview and update
· Identity & Access and Microsoft Azure
· Hybrid scenarios / architecture guidance
· Microsoft Azure Active Directory
· Microsoft Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
· Examples & typical ROI and benefits
Big Data on Azure
· Introducing HDInsight powered by Apache Hadoop - How to implement Big Data on Microsoft Azure
· Architectural patterns and guidance
· Visualisation with Power BI tools
· Examples, typical ROI and benefits SharePoint on Azure
· Introducing SharePoint on Azure
· Hybrid scenarios and architecture guidance
· Example - Building a SharePoint farm for DR
· Typical ROI and benefits
· SharePoint test & development Azure scenarios Test & Dev on Azure
Learn how Microsoft Azure can help create faster development and test cycles for your applications. Learn how to rapidly self-provision as many virtual machines as you need for your application development and testing in the cloud without waiting for hardware, procurement or internal processes. Learn how to connect globally to your on-premises network with Microsoft Azure Virtual Network and confidently scale up, scale out, and generate load to deliver applications faster.
Managing the Data Centre with Windows Server and System Center
Want to manage your data centre with ultra-efficiency? Discover the possibilities of System Center 2012R2 at the Managing the Data Centre with Windows Server & System Center IT Camp.
· Spend most of the day in the suite itself to see how to manage virtual machines at scale and provide complete services which can be monitored, scaled and remediated
· Participate in lively, interactive sessions with your own device
· Try out new techniques in our lab, but you’ll need a Windows device running Windows 7 or later
In addition to learning more about Windows Server and System Center, you will also hear from industry leaders who will be providing insights into industry and technology trends.
Journey to the Cloud : IaaS within Azure
Now is the time to get up to speed quickly with Microsoft Azure. Come along on a Journey to the Cloud and learn how at the Microsoft IT Camp. Microsoft IT Camps are a no-cost, hands-on technical event for IT Professionals led by Microsoft experts who will be there to guide you through each exercise. Be prepared to come a long way fast:
· Deploy Virtual Machines and services to the Cloud, even if you have very limited knowledge now
· Deploy and test core server infrastructures into the Microsoft Azure cloud
· Make applications and core infrastructure available on the internet
After the camp, you’ll be able to de-provision the Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines, or leave them running so that when you get home you can continue your Microsoft Azure adventure. In addition to learning more about Azure, you will also hear from industry leaders who will be providing insights into industry and technology trends.
Azure for the Architect and Developer
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed data centres. You can build applications using any language, tool or framework. And you can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment. The Microsoft Azure Workshop is a two day deep dive class to get you up to speed on developing for the Microsoft Azure platform with a focus on the Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities of Microsoft Azure.
· Hosting Applications on the Microsoft Azure Platform
· Provisioning Virtual Machines in Azure
· Using Microsoft Azure Storage
· Using Microsoft Azure – SQL Database
· Securing Applications with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
· Integrating applications with the Microsoft Azure Service Bus
· Building mobile applications with Microsoft Azure Mobile Services
Azure for the IT Pro and Infrastructure Architect
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed data centres. With Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines (VM) you can easily deploy a Windows Server or Linux virtual machine image to a Microsoft data centre either by selecting one from a gallery or bringing your own virtual hard disk (VHD) image. You can also move your VMs back and forth between on-premises and the cloud. The Microsoft Azure Workshop is a one day deep dive class to get you up to speed on the Microsoft Azure platform from an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) perspective.
· Provisioning Windows and Linux based VMs in the cloud
· Managing images in the cloud through PowerShell
· Deploying Active Directory in Microsoft Azure
· Configuring a Virtual Network in the cloud including a Point-to-Site VPN