Keep track of all the latest news and events on developer tools and technologies you care about
We have the ALM with Visual Studio 2012 event coming up! We’re running 3 sessions of this so that if you miss the first one you can attend one of the other ones. Here’s what to expect:
Hearing directly from our experts is the best way to get a really good understanding of Visual Studio 2012. In this session we will look at the Application Lifecycle Management capabilities of Visual Studio 2012 and Team Foundation Server 2012 and how that supports the entire software development lifecycle.
· Overview of the Microsoft development tools
· Requirements capture and Agile planning
· Development including version control, code quality and automated builds
· Test case and defect management including exploratory testing
· Automated and performance testing
· Working with the extended team, including using the feedback client, reporting, IntelliTrace and System Center integration
13:00 Lunch & Q&A
*Timing: Please arrive at 09:30 for registration. There is a prompt 10:00 start, so please arrive in time. Refreshments will be provided during the break and lunch will be served at 13:00.
Cardinal Place - 5th September 2012
Cardinal Place – 23rd October 2012
TVP – 30th October 2012