Keep track of all the latest news and events on developer tools and technologies you care about
We have two new dates for the ALM Visual Studio 2012 event and a few spaces for the 30th October event! These events are proving very popular so sign up soon to avoid disappointment.
30th October 2012 – Reading, TVP (Only 4 spaces left!!!)
8th November 2012 – Edinburgh
13th November 2012 – London
We will be using the following technologies during the session: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server and Other.
This event is most suited to developer generalists, Non-Tech Influencing BDM’s, Tech Influencing BDM’s and Testers.
Hearing directly from our experts is the best way to get a really good understanding of Visual Studio 2012. In this session we will look at the Application Lifecycle Management capabilities of Visual Studio 2012 and Team Foundation Server 2012 and how that supports the entire software development lifecycle.
· Overview of the Microsoft development tools
· Requirements capture and Agile planning
· Development including version control, code quality and automated builds
· Test case and defect management including exploratory testing
· Automated and performance testing
· Working with the extended team, including using the feedback client, reporting, IntelliTrace and System Center integration
13:00 Lunch & Q&A
*Timing: Please arrive at 09:30 for registration. There is a prompt 10:00 start, so please arrive in time. Refreshments will be provided during the break and lunch will be served at 13:00.
It would be great if there were more events like this for IT Professionals located in the Midlands i.e. Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby or Sheffield.
Why no Ireland events? Belfast even