MSDN UK Team blog

Get all the latest Microsoft developer news, tools, downloads, tutorials and tips right here, every day.
Search Form
Unfiltered HTML
Developers code with microsoft

Browse by Tags

Tagged Content List
  • Blog Post: Get a step-by-step guide to site pinning

    Have you seen http://buildmypinnedsite.com/ ? There’s a great overview and step-by-step guide to taking advantage of pinning on your site. Head on over there and get started.
  • Blog Post: Bagging the MIX11 Videos You Want

    [This post was x-posted (albeit manually) from my own blog at http://bit.ly/mikeormond ] If, like me, you weren’t lucky enough to be at MIX this year, chances are you’ve got a bit of catching up to do watching session videos . I always dread trying to download videos over my lousy broadband connection...
  • Blog Post: UK Tech.Days 2011 Registration Now Open!

    We’re pleased to announce that registration is now open for TechDays UK 2011, c overing topics including cloud, the web and Windows Phone. Hear from our customers and partners as well as seeing in-depth technical sessions from the Microsoft experts. View the agenda and register here . Follow...
  • Blog Post: IE9 Platform Preview 7 is out now and faster than ever

    A new release of Internet Explorer Platform Preview 7 is now ready for you to download and test . Coming just three weeks after Platform Preview 6, Platform Preview 7 demonstrates the improvements that have been made in IE9 performance. For users this means in IE9 pages will load faster, and everyday...
  • Blog Post: Download Internet Explorer 9 Platform Preview 6

    Short and sweet - announced at PDC10 yesterday, Windows Internet Explorer 9 Platform Preview 6 is now available for you to download. Friday fact - did you know there have been more than 10 million downloads of the Internet Explorer 9 Beta? Technorati Tags: Internet Explorer 9 Platform Preview 6
  • Blog Post: Have you seen the MSDN Internet Explorer developer centre?

    MSDN’s Internet Explorer developer centre is your hub for all things IE. Now you’ve downloaded the IE9 beta (you have, haven’t you?), check out the other tools available. I’ve heard tell they can help you build a more beautiful web…     Technorati Tags: Internet Explorer 9 , IE9
  • Blog Post: Internet Explorer 9 Beta – what’s new for developers?

    Thanks to Martin Beeby, Microsoft Developer Evangelist, for this fab post. Modern web browsers use about 10% of your PCs power, Tonight in San Francisco Microsoft released Internet Explorer 9 Beta and unlocked the other 90%. Internet Explorer 9 beta is not only fast, secure and standards compliant but...
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)