Guest post by ClickView, one of our Microsoft Bett 2013 partners
At Bett 2013, ClickView will be showcasing its latest Microsoft platform technologies and reinforcing its position as a trusted innovator within the education community. Our videos play in WMV, and are built on Microsoft Silverlight and Windows Azure platforms. We will also be showing our new Windows 8 App.
Our theme for this is ‘Video on Demand: Igniting creativity and raising standards in the classroom’. On the stand we will be incorporating themes such as: the use of video content to enhance teaching & learning, cloud computing, mobile technology and integration with other classroom technologies.
Other ClickView features at the show will include:
1. Highlighting our partner relationships - we will have a section on our stand specifically designed to showcase how ClickView integrates with and adds value to other technologies such as those from Microsoft
2. We will be featuring our video content partners and latest content
3. We will be welcoming some special guests on to our stand - ClickView customers from around the UK will be helping us demonstrate our products and talking to delegates about how ClickView has helped raise education standards in their schools/colleges
4. ClickView Talks – Live sessions on the hour, every hour featuring demonstrations from our experts on key topics and themes
Theatre D, Wednesday 30th Jan, 11:15 – 12:00: ‘Video on Demand: Integrating Media and Galvanising learning anytime, anywhere’
The following talks/workshops will take on the hour, every hour on our stand:
· Full ClickView Product Demonstration
· Video to support Pedagogy
· Embedding and Integration
ClickView Bett 2013 Stand Number: B238