We’re going to be running a 3 day course on Team Foundation Server from the 14th – 16th April. This is a QA delivered course run at the Microsoft Campus in Reading.This is a course that combines a 2 day and a 3 day course into a single 3 day course. Details:
This three-day instructor-led course provides attendees with the knowledge and skills to implement, administer and use Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server. The course focuses on installation and configuration details, team projects, work items, version control, team build, reporting, tools that aid in test driven development and process workflow all integrated directly into Visual Studio 2008.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
• Describe integrated Application Life-Cycle Management (ALM) and how Visual Studio Team System 2008 aids the ALM process.
• Identify the components of Visual Studio Team System architecture and how these are used to improve collaboration and increase the overall efficiency of the team development process.
• Install and configure Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
• Administer Team Foundation Server and team projects.
• Customize process templates and work items.
• Configure Team Foundation Server version control and use branching and merging effectively.
• Describe the architectural components and management of team project reporting.
• Describe the Developer and Architect tasks in Visual Studio Team System 2008.
• Describe MSBuild architecture and customize team build.
• Describe project management tools available in Visual Studio Team System.
• Describe tools used for performance and code analysis.
Places will be subject to availability but if this sounds interesting and you’d like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a (simple) application form.