Are you a startup?
Get BizSpark cloud access
Get up to $3,700 of cloud benefits
Don’t have MSDN?
Here’s cloud access
Our partner machine is starting to roll on Dynamics CRM “Titan” and I’d love to help you get on board. If you are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Level member and want to build your industry vertical or horizontal solution on CRM "Titan" drop me an email and I would be happy to assist you.
One of the benefits of being a Microsoft partner is the awesome training. Last week I got an opportunity to meet several Microsoft Dynamics CRM ISVs in Dallas while co-presenting “Titan” Developer Workshop along with Aaron Elder.
These workshops are offered to Field Managed ISVs, by invitation only, as part of Titan Ascend program. These workshops are a combination of instructor-led training with proctored, hands-on labs, designed to give you first-hand experience developing on “Titan”. This training will highlight the new features available in “Titan” and review the application architecture. This is a fast-paced, two-and-half-day course designed for experienced software developers and solution architects. We have following two more workshops in US with few seats left.
1. Redmond, WA Tuesday, May 15 – Thursday, May 17, 2007
2. Charlotte, NC Tuesday, May 22 – Thursday, May 24, 2007
3. Charlotte, NC Tuesday, June 26 – Thursday, June 28, 2007
Some Key “Titan” Announcements from Microsoft:
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform for Business Applications: Ben Riga hosted an interview with Brad Wilson (GM, CRM) and Bill Paterson (Group Product Manager, CRM) on Channel 9.
· Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Demonstrates New Microsoft Dynamics Live CRM Service at Convergence 2007: Upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM will full new choices for customers and new opportunities for partners.
New version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers the power of choice to customers with on-premise, partner-hosted and Microsoft-hosted deployment models.
Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist
We've started to give some of our closest ISV partners early access to CRM "Titan". Sanjay Jain a Developer
Last week I got an opportunity to host and co-present Microsoft Dynamics CRM “Titan” developers workshop