Are you a startup?
Get BizSpark cloud access
Get up to $3,700 of cloud benefits
Don’t have MSDN?
Here’s cloud access
Free tools are now available to test your applications for Windows Server 2008 compatibility. These tools are available by enrolling with the Innovate on Windows Server 2008 site. This development portal includes key marketing information and resources such as the Application Compatibility Cookbook, test tool downloads and demos, developer resources, and links to pre-release Windows Server 2008 software.
If you want to go a step further, you can get your application validated with a Works With Windows 2008 or Certified for Windows Server 2008 logo. These involve having your application tested by a third party. There are test fee waivers and discounts available through Feb 15, 2008, if you enroll in the Early Access Program on the Innovate on Windows Server 2008 site. There are additional marketing support benefits available and a significant number of Microsoft Partner Program points for each application that passes the test.
Some key offers and milestones through the EAP program:
· Test fee waived, up to $20,000, for the first 10 “Certified for” applications
· Test fee subsidy up to $10,000 for the subsequent 40 “Certified for” applications
· Test fee of $500 waived for the first 300 “Works with” test submissions through February 15th
· Pre-test fee waived up to $3,000 through December 15th. Pre-test waived up to $1,500 from December 16th - January 15th.
· EAP enrollment ends December 15th for “Certified for.”
· EAP enrollment ends January 2nd for “Works with.”
· January 7th – deadline for ISVs to achieve “Works with” or “Certified for” and be included in the TechNet Magazine print ad in the launch issue.
Take advantage of these great these great offers and ride the Windows Server 2008 launch wave.