Are you a startup?
Get BizSpark cloud access
Get up to $3,700 of cloud benefits
Don’t have MSDN?
Here’s cloud access
Only 5 Weeks Left Until SharePoint Conference 2011 in Anaheim, CA October 3 – 6.
Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2011 is the biggest and most comprehensive event dedicated to Microsoft SharePoint 2010. SPC11 will provide you with the training, insights and networking you need to successfully develop, deploy, govern and get the most from Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Register now before it's too late!
Top 5 Reasons not to miss SharePoint Conference 2011
1. The most SharePoint Experts in one place. Meet, mingle and network with hundreds of Microsoft SharePoint Engineers, Product Managers, Certified Masters and MVPs.
2. Learn something new from the top Industry Speakers. With over 300 sessions and more than 50 hands-on-labs, you’re bound to find the perfect mix of sessions.
3. Real Customers. Real Deployments. Real Experience. Experience hundreds of real world examples and demos from some of our largest customers.
4. Drive SharePoint Adoption. With our new Business Sessions, your non-technical colleagues will leave SharePoint Conference with the insight and knowledge they need to be successful.
5. Find the right SharePoint Solution for you. Connect with over 150 SharePoint partners exhibiting in the expo hall all week.
Still not convinced? To learn more about Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2011, see our list of breakout sessions and to register, visit www.sharepointconference.com.
SharePoint Conference has announced five pre and post conference training opportunities with limited space.
MySPC is your one stop shop for all conference information. Within MySPC you will have the ability to build your own personalized event calendar, view pre-session materials, interact with speakers and participate in the community. Register Now!
Bruce D. Kyle ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation