A group blog from members of the VB team
This week I presented "Microsoft Visual Basic IDE Tips and Tricks" at TechEd US 2008. Thanks to those of you who attended. The presentation materials are listed below.
PingBack from http://www.travel-hilarity.com/airline_travel/?p=5029
Hope you are doing great,
I am doing a search for the following position, I would appreciate if you are intersted and comfortable for the below mentioned contractual assignment. Please send me your resume and contact information, so that we could discuss more about this opportunity.
Should you have any questions,Please feel free to call or e-mail me. I am available at following number from 9am to 5pm (Mon – Fri) as per Eastern Standard Time.
Title: VB Developer
Duration: 6+ Month
• Participate in the development and implementation of program design decisions; tailors application code in conjunction with system analyst to meet unique requirements
• Participate/lead in the build of code, tables and dictionaries for systems.
• Participate/lead, as the senior programming resource, in procedure development for, and troubleshooting of, foreign systems interfaces.
• Participate/lead the development and execution of unit and system test plans, as well as validating code and database integrity.
• Analyze and help resolve program code problems.
• Create/modify code and/or database interfaces to meet unique requirements.
• Develop “expert” level knowledge of system operations and interface usage.
• Participate/lead in development/conversion planning and coding for designated application(s).
• Insure ongoing post-conversion/implementation product support for the IS department
• Strong knowledge of current programming languages (e.g. Visual Basic, C, C#, C++), mark up languages (HTML, XML) code management systems (SourceSafe)
• Strong knowledge of database concepts and design, especially Oracle and/or SQLServer
• Strong program testing and verification skills.
• Clinical healthcare experience
• Working knowledge of ClinTrace™, DsNavigator™, and/or InForm™
• .NET experience a plus
• 3-5 years experience in the automation of departmental or enterprise-wide systems
Thanks & Regards
Where Commitment Is A Passion
99 Mark Tree Rd, Suite 304
Centereach, NY 11720
Phone: 631-517-5839 x 260
Disclaimer:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at email@example.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for the links to the resouces