Hyper-V Program Manager
Thanks to the hard work of Matthijs (http://blogs.technet.com/matthts/) there is a new build of VMRCPlus available for download here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=80adc08c-bfc6-4c3a-b4f1-772f550ae791&displaylang=en
A brief summary of the changes is as follows:
is it possible to connect to a server providing username/password? that would allow to run vmrcplus as a limited user or from a other domain...
It would be VERY nice if this thing didn't freeze when working cross-domains. It should ask for credentials and just work.
I guess i have found a major problem in VMRCPlus 184.108.40.206
I still need confirmation from others.
By editing the settings for example the memory size of a virtual machine the undo disk is deleted when the settings are applied. I've lost a lot of work recently because of this.
1. Connect with VMRCPlus to localhost
2. Have a VM with undo disk enabled. (I've created also 1 snapshot)
3. Start it once to have an undo disk file created. (make some visual modifications in order to verify after the change)
4. Shut down the machine.
5. Go the to VMRCPlus and edit the settings of the VM.
6. Change the memory size then press OK. As a result the undo disk file is deleted and the machine is restored to it's original state. (the modifications from step 3. are lost)
I guess this is not a normal behavior.