There is a lot of cool functionality in Visio, and some may be more accessible than you think. Especially for those of you who are keyboard aficionados, keyboard shortcuts in Visio could save you time better spent in polishing your diagram.
Here are a few of our favorite shortcuts:
1) Getting around your diagram
2) Select, add text, and connect your shapes, as easy as 1-2-3!
3) Layout and layering of shapes
4) Duplicating selected shape
5) Switch page
6) Full screen (F5)
7) Open Visual Basic Editor (Alt + F11)
As Mai-lan’s blog mentioned before, Dan Brown has a keyboard shortcut mouse pad available here.
Also, for a complete list of Visio shortcuts see here.
Great tips. Visio 2010 changed Zoom to whole page from (Ctrl + W) to
(Ctrl + Shift + W)
(Ctrl + W) closes the document now. Yes, I accidentally closed a LOT of documents when I first switched to 2010.
what is shortcut for switch between two viso files in 2003 version?