Learn to use Visual Studio, Visual Studio Online, Application Insights and Team Foundation Server to decrease rework, increase transparency into your application and increase the rate at which you can ship high quality software throughout the application lifecycle
We hope you have downloaded Visual Studio 2013 RTM and started using it to run your performance and load tests. One of the really cool features you should try out is the new cloud-based load testing we have introduced as part of Visual Studio 2013, which lets you generate load to test your app without having to worry about infrastructure setup.
There are some minor irritants/bugs that a few users have reported while using load testing as part of Visual Studio 2013. If you have been affected by any of these issues, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We'll fix these problems at the first possible opportunity. The good news however is that simple workarounds exist for these issues. Here are the list of known issues and the workarounds to fix them.
Once again, we are sorry these issues slipped through and will fix them soon. In the meanwhile, if you notice any new issue or have questions/feedback, please leave a comment.
In VS2013 Ultimate "Add Service Reference" dialog after selecting the service when I click the "Advacned..." button I get a message "Index was outside the bounds of the array.". Is this a bug in VS 2013. Is there any fix available for this ?
This post is only regarding web performance an load tests. Can you please report this issue using connect.microsoft.com This way you can report it to the right team and track the fix.
I found that if you copy and paste a web performance test, then modify and attempt to run the new test, it will sometimes run the original source one instead.
LoadTest menu is not available when i Open my solution.
Vs2013 Web Test Recorder 12.0 does not work with IE9. No recording capability whatsoever. The two work arounds are futile in attempting to record. Had to go back to VS2012 unless some brilliant person comes up with a solution of how to create a web performance test using IE9. We will be upgrading in a month or two, but at the moment are standards are set. ;-(
So as I look at the past posts, they are dated Nov 2013. So this Microsoft bug has been around for one full year.