Last Updated: 03/03/2013
As of now (22nd January 2013 11:45 AM Pacific Time Zone) Updated management portal with Windows Azure Customer Support Offerings is live and is being rolled out to different regions.
Purchase and Offering Details: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/plans/
Here are two ways you can reach Support Ticket Creation Option:
3. You will be routed to below screenshot. Click on Get Support
4. Here is a screenshot of Azure Support Ticket
Now, once you have reached Contact Microsoft Support:
1. Chose relevant subscription under which you are facing issue.
2. Chose Support Type: Billing or Technical
3. Then Country and Language as applicable.
NOTE : Currently Support is being offered in following languages where English Support is 24x7 and rest are being offered as Business Hour only in Primary Locale for both Technical and Billing Support
4. Press Create Ticket.
Here is your confirmation.
Someone will contact you shortly based on Service Level Agreement.
Abhishek Anand Senior Support Escalation Engineer Windows Azure Technical Support