Hello again. With an update coming soon to the Dev Center reports, we have made corresponding updates to the Web Service based on the reports. All of the Dev Center Reports are exposed as feeds. This allows your company to pull down all report data, including CABs, programmatically without directly connecting to the Dev Center site. For more information on the feeds in general, including supporting sample code, please see the MSDN Dev Center Web Services overview.
Here are the list of changes in the feed. These updates will start for some companies at the end of this week and will be available for all companies with current reports by next week.
1) Product / Product Version split in the Product Detail Report. The feed splits the Product Version from the Product Name into separate fields.
Report Name: ProductDetailNonSuiteReport, ProductDetailReport.rdl
Feed Name: ATOMFeed
Product and Product Version: <d:Product>CrashMeForBuild Version 220.127.116.11</d:Product>
Product Version: <d:ProductVersion>18.104.22.168</d:ProductVersion>
2) Offset breakout of CABs: The Offset is the place in the code where the failure is happening. It helps with determining the root cause of a set of issues. Offset values are added in two feeds in the reports.
a) Offset addition to Product reports
Reports: CompanySummaryReport.rdl, ProductSummaryReport.rdl, ProductDetailReport.rdl, ProductSuiteSummaryReport.rdl, ProductSuiteDetailReport.rdl
Example new field:
Offset Value: <d:Failure_Offset>11A7</d:Failure_Offset>
b) Offset update to CAB details
Feed Name: CABFeed
Example new fields:
Offset Value: <d:Offset>106D</d:Offset>
Offset as percentage of CABs: <d:OffsetPc m:type="Edm.Double">1</d:OffsetPc>
Offset as percentage for other CABs: <d:OffsetAllOtherPercentage m:type="Edm.Double">0</d:OffsetAllOtherPercentage>
3) Addition of Operating System/Service Pack and file version associated with the CAB (can be Kernel or User Mode)
Example New Fields:
CAB OS and Service Pack: <d:CabOS>Windows 7</d:CabOS>
Is a File or Driver associated with CAB: <d:CabsFileDriverVersionHeader>File Version</d:CabsFileDriverVersionHeader>
Version of file associated with CAB: <d:CabVersion>22.214.171.124</d:CabVersion>
4) Addition of Operating System/Service Pack and file version associated with CAB (Kernel Mode or driver specific)
CAB OS and Service Pack: <d:CabOSVersion>Windows 7 (SP1)</d:CabOSVersion>
Version of driver file associated with CAB<d:CabDriverVersion>6.1.7600.16385</d:CabDriverVersion>
5) Additions to ATOM feed to support pulling multiple driver versions in a report
CAB Date<d:Cab_Date m:type="Edm.DateTime">2012-08-02T00:00:00</d:Cab_Date>
CAB Type<d:Cab_Type>Kernel Mini</d:Cab_Type>
Link to CAB<d:Cab_Download_Link>CAB URL</d:Cab_Download_Link>