I am frequently asked where do I find a list of specific blog posts on this blog. Well, we have two basic potions of magic dust we can sprinkle on the blog to give you a bit of a head start:
- Simply select the relevant tag and the blog search engine will assist you.
- The tags included on this blog at this stage include:
- Chatter - General and often non-technical chatter
- Debugging - Debugging focused chatter
- Events - Events, i.e. TechDays, TechEd, training
- Guidance - Guidance related information
- MCDC - Microsoft Canada Development Centre
- MVP - Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
- Personal - Personal chatter
- Powershell - Powershell related information
- Rangers - VSTS Rangers
- SAArchitect - South-African Architect Community
- SDLC - Software Development Lifecycle Management
- TFS - Team Foundation Server
- TFSAG – Rangers TFS Architecture Guidance
- TFSBG - Rangers TFS Branching Guidance
- TFSDB - Rangers Database Guidance
- TFSMIS - Rangers Migration and Integration Services
- TFSQR - Rangers TFS Quick Reference Guide
- TFSRM - Rangers TFS Requirements Management
- TFSTG - Rangers TFS Performance Testing Guidance
- TFSUG - Rangers TFS Upgrade Guidance
- TFSVM - Rangers TFS Virtualization and Factory Guidance
- UNISA - University of South-Africa
- VSTS - Visual Studio Team System
- VSTS2010 - Visual Studio 2010 and team Foundation Server 2010
- WCF - Windows Communication Foundation
- Widget - 3rd party, community and MVP widgets, tools and extensions to products such as TFS and VSTS.
- Table-of-Content posts (*1)
- Find the “Table of content (TOC) posts” in the navigation pane on the right.
- The TOC posts currently include the following:
… *2 is a list of other useful links.
We are investigating a different blog look-and-feel, which will would introduce TOC tags at the top for easier access and navigation.
… and now to brace ourselves for the imminent product launch wave :)