The Visual Studio ALM Rangers Visual Studio 2010 Quick Reference Guidance on http://vs2010quickref.codeplex.com/ has been refreshed with an updated scrum quick reference poster. The intention of this poster is to be used as a general quick reference poster and cheat sheet, and to record project specific information which team members can paste on their walls for easy reference.
The following changes were made to the poster:
- Add a text box to allow team to specify the name of the Product Owner (PO). It is important that the PO is known by the team!
- Add a text box to allow the Product Owner to define the vision of the project.
- Add a text box to allow team to specify the name of the Scrum Master (SM). It is important that the SM is known by the team!
- Add User Stories and a possible template to consider when writing user stories.
- Add a note and emphasize that the product owner owns and prioritizes the product backlog.
- Add a possible vision template to consider when writing the vision.
Download and enjoy!