The team refreshed the codeplex site (http://tfsintegration.codeplex.com/) as follows:
- Installer has been updated.
- Codebase has been refreshed with Changeset 50167. The following list of changes has been extracted “as is” from the changeset details:
- Major changes:
- Convert projects to VS 2010 format
- Improve the metadata extensibility model: make it possible to use a metadata Addin without code changes or knowledge by an adapter
- Remove three obsolete MetadataAddin interfaces and remaining references to them
- Changed log level to Verbose from Information for Path not mapped scenarios
- Removed the misleading message "Fail to translate VC server path"
- Added "When" column to ValueMap view in custom settings
- Remove WpfViewResource.cs link to EditorFoundation LocalizationManager because loc tie not needed and generated resources under 2010 are not emitted as partial classes
- Add explicit local OutputPath setting back to InstallationCA.csproj to work around issue in WiX 3.5.1616.0 heat.exe processing
- Changing public types to internal where they should not be public and removing unused types.
- Add generic migration item serializer and key-based access to config custom settings
- Changed to use path and string scope for vccontentconflict
- Add windows credentials proxy and support library
- Refactor to centralize the static conflict registration information
- TFS WIT 2010 adapter: locked link feature
- Add context to wit history-not-found auto resolution action
- Fixed logic in InvalidFieldCustomControl and InvalidFieldValueCustomControl
- Consolidated 2008/2010 usercontrols to common
- Refactored usercontrols to BasicConflictTypeCustomControl
- Opening a configuration with a custom workflowtype and then saving does not persist the correct workflowtype to db
- Allow refresh rate to be set to 0 to disable auto-refresh
In terms of the documentation and guidance we are getting ready to publish a refresh of the existing documentation, a number of new guidance documents and a long awaited configuration guidance document. Watch this space for news in this regard.