Continued from TechReady 14 Report … T-3 days and a going back to the future, we have completed the second and third day of the Windows Azure exploration and( in parallel) last-minute preparations for the TechReady event.
More pictures snapped during the day …
| ||I really love the variety of beers in Northern America :) |
| ||Walk to building #37 from the Homestead … beautiful campus! |
| ||A few snapshots from building #41 … perhaps they explain why I call #41 the battle star :) |
William, I just LOVE your office
| ||The left photo was taken from #41, and shows #37 in the background. |
The right photo is taken from #37, looking back #41.
Shows a small portion of the huge Microsoft campus in Redmond.
| ||Lastly a photo taken at the technical training, showing Rob Jarratt enjoying a typical developer lunch … food in a box, two coffees and 99.999% focus on the laptop :) |
Take note of tomorrow’s ALM Ranger sessions, highlighted in yellow:
- DEV329 * : Learning the new source code management (SCM) features of Visual Studio 11
- DEV353 * : Beyond BRDLite
- DEVCT202 * : How to land ALM Assessments by the customers
- DEVCT203 * : Quick References
- DEVCT301 * : Visual Studio Architecture Tooling Guidance(ABE)
- DEVCT302 * : VM Factory
- DEVCT303 * : TFS Upgrade Guidance
- DEVCT306 * : Team Foundation Server Project Planning
- DEVCT307 * : Team Foundation Server Process Template Customization Guidance
- DEVCT309 * : Test Release Management Guidance
- DEVCT310 * : Ruck, Scrum, and using TFS on Windows Azure
- DEVCT313 * : Practical Kanban Guidance
Final thoughts on Windows Azure, based on the past three days, will be published in a separate blog post once my brain has settled down after the information overload and subsequent dust storms