Today was a phenomenal ALM Rangers day, with project leads, project members and product owners pouring invaluable knowledge, energy and passion into the sessions. A huge THANK YOU and Kudos to Paul, Pramod, Ed, Rob, Gregg, Tina, Mario and most importantly a phenomenal audience!
We tried a number of new experiments and hope that we will get candid feedback to allow us to pick the nuggets and continue to improve the sessions during this and future TechReady events. Some of the new experiments included:
- Intro videos to give the audience a quick overview of the ALM Rangers while settling down.
- Show what we have videos for guidance projects to efficiently and quickly step through all content.
- Mini-workshop exercises (10min) to get the audience thinking in terms of the session context and coming up with questions.
Take note of tomorrow’s ALM Ranger sessions, highlighted in yellow,
struck through indicates that session has been delivered:
DEV329 * : Learning the new source code management (SCM) features of Visual Studio 11 (cancelled)
- DEV353 * : Beyond BRDLite
- DEVCT202 * : How to land ALM Assessments by the customers
DEVCT203 * : Quick References
- DEVCT301 * : Visual Studio Architecture Tooling Guidance(ABE)
DEVCT302 * : VM Factory
DEVCT303 * : TFS Upgrade Guidance
DEVCT306 * : Team Foundation Server Project Planning
- DEVCT307 * : Team Foundation Server Process Template Customization Guidance
- DEVCT309 * : Test Release Management Guidance
DEVCT310 * : Ruck, Scrum, and using TFS on Windows Azure
DEVCT313 * : Practical Kanban Guidance
Finally, the usual pictures …
See you tomorrow at the BRDLite and Architecture sessions, and at Ask-The-Expert in the evening.