Tony Whitter has been nominated by his peers and has won the Project Lead Champion award for loving transparency, being focused on fine tuning his teams and overall collaboration over the past twelve months.
“Unedited” comments submitted with some of the nominations:
- Manages the IntelliTrace project with Swiss precision.
- He managed to breath life into a pretty tired crew when he took over as lead on the Coded UI project
- He has lead a couple of projects. He has taken over projects needing assistance. He has lead these teams to ship several times.
- Because he's really pulled together the Test Guidance and Intellitrace to be very successful, and is a great leader in that space.
- Has and continued to lead the test tooling projects with professionalism and always goes the extra mile to make it easy for team to succeed. The most comprehensive, yet crisp, stand-up and sprint planning emails originate from Tony!
The following were the runners up, with some of the “unedited” comments:
- Mike Fourie
- No one matches the energy and enthusiasm that Mike has!
- Mike's contributions are incredible
- Its Mike!
- Bob Hardister
- Doing both RuckMaster and ProjectLead work, in a hard project. Always setting a good example.
- Mattias Sköld
- Mattias is putting so much passion into the project so it is very difficult be not inspired. He spread his energy across team members in put into the code. Quality speaks for itself.
- Jim Szubryt
- Great passion for project and always available for any feedback.
Also see http://aka.ms/vsarunderstand for a list of all the winners to date.