Larry Guger has been nominated by his peers and has won the Product Owner Champion award for owning & making tough decisions on scope & stakeholders over the past twelve months.
“Unedited” comments submitted with some of the nominations:
- He is very approachable, extremely knowledgeable and is always willing to help without every giving the impression that he has more important things to do (which I'm sure he has!).
- He's been very involved and has really been responsive with the team. Also his TR session was amazing. Very strong advocate.
- It is a pleasure to work with Larry. He is always friendly, helpful and gets things done.
The following were the runners up, with some of the “unedited” comments:
- Gregg Boer
- Even after the end of the main Rangers project he has maintained regular contact with the team which the team finds really valuable, and allows the team to provide feedback to him regularly.
- Joshua Weber
- I'ts been a breath of fresh air working with him. He always attends meetings. He always responds to mails. He's good at providing direction. What more could I ask for.
- Has actively participated, guided and mentored the Fakes eBook team. When TechReady speaker left, he stepped up as primary speaker without even being asked to.
- Mathew Aniyan
- Fully engaged in the project, great guidance, attends meetings in the middle of the night
- Ed Holloway
- Ed has always been there for us. Ed delivers continued guidance and team motivation. Without Ed we would not have one of the most critical pieces of guidance, TFS Upgrade.
Also see http://aka.ms/vsarunderstand for a list of all the winners to date.