Today I pretended to be a mushroom … Robert Bernstein gave me a strange look yesterday, when I told him about my Saturday plans and I guess it is best to explain what I mean.
| || … A mushroom typically grows in the dark and does not move around a lot … in other words it is seems to be a relaxing lifestyle. |
Today I did just that, I drew the curtains, slept late, relaxed
and moved around very little. Here is what today’s mushroom patch looked like:
| || |
- Tranquil background … glacier in northern British Columbia
- Enough processing power to launch a mission to Pluto and beyond
- An interesting book … http://aka.ms/treasure47
- diet Pepsi can artwork and experiment of balance
- I was told to eat healthy stuff and always have greens … the huge can of Embasa Jalapenos from Mexico should last the day. Wow, they are delicious … the “hot” Jalapenos back home have been re-categorised as “mild”.
On my brief excursion around the Microsoft campus this afternoon I took a few pictures:
… the eerie fog/mist is back.
… love how a whiteboard wireframe done eons ago has turned into a stunning poster
… I love the view from Bijan’s office.
… Mike and Vladimir, your champion award boxes are in Bijan’s office!
| ||… “Prost”, this beer is enjoyed in the honour of Alex who loved Top Gun. |
When I saw “Supergoose” at the store, I immediately thought of “Goose” in Top Gun.
I am returning to mushroom state until the ALM Rangers start meeting at the conference venue tomorrow.
Talk to you tomorrow.