This is an update with some helpful information to those developers wishing to register with Windows Marketplace for Mobile.
· Market Availability : at this point, registration is open to English language markets (en-*) in the following countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore and India. Please stay tuned as we enable registration in other markets over the next few months.
· Users with an existing billing relationship: for those developers who already have a Live ID and have previously established a billing relationship with Microsoft, we recommend that they go through the following steps to ensure they have all the information in their commerce profile:
1. Go to http://billing.microsoft.com
2. Sign in with your Live ID that is associated with your credit card information
3. Under "Billing account overview", click on hyperlink "Go to personal information"
4. In the next page, under "Your personal information" make sure every item is correctly filled and is accurate. If there is any piece of information that's missing or is inaccurate, please click on "Edit personal Information", add/modify the missing piece (including phone number) and save.
5. Try to sign up for Windows Marketplace for Mobile again.