Windows Intune is one of many Microsoft cloud services that can help you centrally manage and secure your PCs with a comprehensive, end-to-end Microsoft solution that includes PC management, endpoint protection, Windows upgrades, and more. Whether for a clinic, hospital, health agency, payer, or other health organizations, Windows Intune will help you better manage your ICT risks and support your compliance initiatives. Windows Intune will help you:
- Manage software updates to all your PCs from a central location
- Safeguard your PCs from latest threats with centralized endpoint protection
- Track hardware and software assets to more efficiently manage you licenses
- Receive alerts on updates and threats for proactive monitoring of your PCs
- Assist users remotely to address issues they have with their PCs
- Set security policies to help protect your PCs even outside your network
Because the Windows Intune cloud service is hosted by Microsoft, you don't have the overhead of maintaining on-site PC management servers and software.
Windows Intune will be commercially available in over 30 countries on March 23, 2011. A free 30-day trial will be available on this date.
You can register to get notification on availability of the 30-day trial here.
More information on Windows Intune is available here.
director, worldwide health industry solutions