We’ve heard the feedback that some of you are having a hard time finding games in matchmaking with MW2 since Tuesday’s update. If those of you with this problem can answer a few questions it’ll help us get to the bottom of things.
Please leave a comment and answer the following questions:
1. Who’s your ISP?
2. Where (state/country, don’t give your address) do you live?
3. Describe your networking configuration – router brand, model, etc.
4. When you run the network troubleshooter in the Xbox Dashboard, what NAT type does it say you have?
5. When looking for a match, in the top right of the screen it’ll say “x potential games found”. Does x ever go above zero, and if so to what?
6. When looking for a match, in the top right of the screen it’ll say “x/50 good games”. Does x ever go above zero?
Having this data will be very useful - thanks for helping us help you!
2. South Germany
3. TP-Link Router; DSL-Light , speed half dsl
4. NAT is open
5. 50 potential games found/ no good games
6. all the time 0 / 50
1. Telstra internet
2. NSW sydney
3 netgear cgd24n linksys router cable
4 Nat type
5 50 potential games found/2 good games
6all the time 0/50
1 Telstra internet
2 sydney NSW
3 Netgear cdg24n linksys sd208 router wired cable
4 nat is open
5 50 potential games found/ 1oe 2 good games found and join
6 all the 0/50 good games when there 60000 people in the playlist
3) DSL-Modem from Telekom (no Router)
4) Open Nat
5) 50 Games
2. Canada, Quebec
3. SunBeam Modem and Linksys Router
I'm not sure about the 4 5 and 6 .. my boyfriend's the one that plays but I do know that he has NEVER been able to find matches, he always has to find someone threw friends that he can join and even then, it's rare that he gets to play. Also, on the odd chance he actually finds someone to join and gets to play, half the time the game gliches and his guy cant move properly and he dies ... crap ..
3. P-660H-61 Triple Play (Black) - ADSL 2+ 4-port Gateway and D-Link 524
4. Open NAT
5. 50 Games
7. No (Not during 5min waiting)
6 Months down the line, and there is still no fix for this. What a complete joke
Hi guys. In my case the NAT was open and even so I was unable to find a match. The problem was that my router had a firewall. I just had to access the router's setup and disable the firewall and voilá, finding matches again
3. Speedport W 700V
dlc works but nothing else does
x never goes above zero
2. Dominican Republic
3. Thomson Speedtouch 536 V6, With Cisco Linksys E2000
4. Nat Open
5. It`s always Over 50 potential games found
6. It`s always 49/50 potential games found