Hey Folks :)
Wanted to let you know that the Visual Studio 2013 and Team Foundation Server 2013 Release Candidates were made public today. Here is some guidance and information:
Please go to Soma’s blog for the main announcement today.
- Download Visual Studio 2013 RC
You can find more information including new features, platforms and compatibility, and much more here:
- Save the date for Visual Studio 2013 Launch on Nov 13th
Note: Windows Store app development requires Windows 8.1 RTM, which is available to MSDN and TechNet subscribers. Visual Studio 2013 RC does not support Windows 8.1 Preview or Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview. For more information, see system requirements and platform compatibility.
Direct feedback to the following locations:
- Connect (for bugs) & VS Feedback Tool (for bugs filed from within VS)
- UserVoice (for ideas/suggestions)
- Forums (for Q&A)
- Support (for in-production use only)
- You will also have the Send-A-Smile option in the product (the happy face in the upper-right corner), to send general thoughts and sentiment on the release.