The first update for VS2013 came out yesterday and is heavy on bug fixes but not much in the way of new functionality. You can download the latest update from here:
Here is a list with the new additions underlined:
Note Unless otherwise indicated, linked items will take you to Microsoft Connect webpages.
Team Foundation Server
- You cannot change the process parameters in the Queue Build dialog box in Visual Studio 2013.
- Fixes screen reader compatibility for the "Debug Managed Memory" feature.
- Updates the "Debug Managed Memory" feature to work on computers that have Windows Internet Explorer 9 installed.
- MMA UI can be read by screen reader now.
Directed Graph Markup Language
- Non-ENU Visual Studio crashes when the Legend in a DGML document is updated by disabling or deleting any item in the legend list.
- IntelliTrace Viewer is updated to support Internet Explorer 9.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error message when an external user tries to save any intrinsic entity data from an Office 365-based cloud business application.
Visual Studio Test
- Improved the stability of the XAML designers in Visual Studio and Blend in a variety of scenarios for all XAML platforms (such as Windows Store, Windows Phone, Silverlight, WPF).
- Addressed an issue concerning the packaging of Windows Store applications in which both XBF and XAML were packaged into a Windows Store AppX package when referencing Extension SDKs.
- Allow controls compiled for Windows 8 to display in the Toolbox for Windows 8.1 projects.
Release Management for Visual Studio 2013